iPay PCI DSS COMPLIANCE
iPay is Regulated by Central Bank of Kenya
WE ARE PCI DSS COMPLIANT
iPay is fully PCI DSS 3.2 compliant as a Level 1 Service Provider, which is the key security standard within the payments industry. This comes after the successful completion of comprehensive audits.
PCI DSS is the highest privacy and security standard in the Payments industry and applies to entities that store, process, or transmit cardholder data or sensitive authentication data. The certification is administered by the PCI DSS Council, which was founded by Visa Inc, MasterCard Worldwide, American Express, Discover Financial Service and JCB International.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
PCI DSS Compliance ensures the highest security standards for all our merchants using the iPay POS to collect card payments, as well as those who have integrated the iPay payment gateway on their online platforms.
- Safe and secure card and online payments
- Data privacy with every transaction
- Peace of mind.
Other security features.
- iPay rides on the mobile money and Credit card payment systems to authenticate user transactions originating from your website.
- iPay uses end-to-end SSL + HTTPS encryption to authenticate transactions originating from the merchant web site
- iPay is safe. We maintain a backed-up record of all merchants’ financial and contact information regarding all transactions on their websites.
- 3D Security for all card transactions as an added layer of security and they are automatically analysed forensically before submission to the issuing bank.
- iPay does NOT store card transaction details at any point before, during, or after a transaction.
- There are no limits to the amounts of cash you can receive in a given trading period
GET PAID ON iPay
Your sensitive customer and merchant data is safe with us.